For SMEs dealing with healthy and sustainable foods and willing to develop collaborations with Canada, the New Frontiers In Food (NFIF) partners are preparing a partnership mission to Canada, hosted by our local partner Natural Product Canada (NPC), in parallel to BENEFIQ event, on the week of October 1st, 2018.
Hosted by our local partner Natural Product Canada, cluster organization supporting the natural products and functional food industry, the delegation of European will be seeking partnerships and opportunities regarding international development, and more specifically:
- learning from recent developments regarding research and innovation, with international speakers on ingredients, trends and nutritional impact on health
- learning about business development in Canada, including cultural and financial aspects,
- meeting future partners, pre-identified based on the company needs, for scientific, technological or commercial collaborations.
This is a great occasion to meet key international stakeholders of the field, such as academics, industries, institutions and investors, as well as to develop further relationships with NPC.
Interested in finding out more? Contact Anne-Céline Renaud: email@example.com
The program includes:
- Access to BENEFIQ: the international rendez-vous on health food and ingredients in Canada where research and industry come together: fermentation, nutrition precision, vegetable proteins, clean label, silver food…
- Access to the GREEN FOOD TECH conference: gathering scientists, industries and institutionals of the field, dedicated to new sustainable operations and innovative foods: sustainable bio-processes, by-products valorisation, products shelf-life extansion, eco-efficiency…
- Collective visits including universities, industries…
- Tailored and personalised B2B business meetings.
|Sunday 30th September||
|Monday 1st October||
|Tuesday 2nd October||
|Wednesday 3rd October||
|Thursday 4th October||
|Friday 5th October||
- To join a network of leader industries (in Canada and at an international level).
- To identify and develop new partnerships, for your international development.
- To discover opportunities in Canada and throughout the world.
- To meet and create bonds with the key stakeholders for your economic development in Canada.
- To learn from recent developments regarding research and innovation.
- To enhance your visibility and notoriety thanks to your participation to BENEFIQ and Green Food Tech events.
To register contact us (register by May 18th).